This course is designed to provide students with essential knowledge and skills to understand and work with children from early childhood to adolescence. Modules cover a range of topics from cognitive, social and moral development to childhood and adolescent behavioral disorders, providing the essential core knowledge on how to identify and provide basic support for children who are affected by these conditions
|Approaches and Perspectives of Psychology|
|Essential Cognitive Processes|
|Psychological Development of the Child|
|Disorders of Childhood & Adolescence|
|Therapy for Children|
|Psychology of Teaching|
Language Skills Support
Academic Writing Skills
Course Fee may vary based on the intake. You could download the course fee list for the current intake Here.
Funding through banks
1. Why is the foundation program 01 year, when other institutes have shorter courses?
2. Why is mathematics a compulsory module?
3. What is covered under academic writing?
4. What kind of learning support do students get?
5. What is my next step after the Foundation program?