This course is designed to provide students with essential and core knowledge in Criminal & Forensic psychology such as causes and reasons behind criminal behavior, using psychological mechanism in offender profiling and causes and types of sexual offences. This course also covers forensic areas such as eye witness testimony, jury decision making and interviewing offenders and victims.
|Approaches and Perspectives of Psychology|
|Applied Social Psychology|
|Theories of Criminal Behavior|
|Psychology of Courtroom|
|Crimes Against Children|
Language Skills Support
Academic Writing Skills
Course Fee may vary based on the intake. You could download the course fee list for the current intake Here.
Funding through banks
1. Why is the foundation program 01 year, when other institutes have shorter courses?
2. Why is mathematics a compulsory module?
3. What is covered under academic writing?
4. What kind of learning support do students get?
5. What is my next step after the Foundation program?